Friday, September 30, 2011

Fiber Art Open house in Marion Montana October 4th and October 5th Updated


Mrs. J. Hartry will be hosting the first Flathead Valley open house for  Helena, Montana fiber artist Linda Parker on Tuesday, October 4 and Wednesday, October 5, 2011, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.  This showing will be held at 450 Idaho Hill Road, near Marion. Purchase opportunities will be available.

Oh was this fun fun fun - the lulu dog went on a bear hunt - however I did get the impression she was not terribly excited about the idea.
She definitely had that 'look' of 'why would you do this to a bear?'

Add caption

"can I please get out of here now!"

I love taking my work new places because I get to see it in new ways.
Fire 
                                      

Share/Bookmark

No comments: