Tuesday, May 24, 2011

April 21 2011

On April 21 I made a quick trip to Billings, a 4 hour drive both ways, and it is April, spring, rain, right up till 9 p.m. the rain became snow and there was a lot of it. Lulu and I did not bring an overnight bag, no comb, no tooth brush, no extra pillows, nope not a thing except her breakfast and dinner. I am thinking we are almost home, what is a little snow, how bad can it be? Well it was bad! It was so bad the road from Livingston to Bozman was closed, live people were standing in the freeway turning us around. I ended up staying at the Murray Hotel in Livingston, Mt! Normally I would not write about a wet cold dreary night in a hotel, but then again most hotels are a place to sleep, I have my own pillows and blankie I travel with, all of which I am without on this particular trip. I was expecting super8ish suffering. Well, let me tell you I was shocked, they let Lulu in of course and gave her a very nice doggie treat. The bed had a down comforter and plenty of pillows. I was so impressed I took pictures to share on here. If you are ever stranded in a snow storm in Livingston Mt, I highly recommend the Murray, it is not  just a hotel!
Since that night all manner of unforeseen events have occurred in my life, so I have been neglecting the writing if my blog, I suspect unforeseen incidents will always be occurring in all of our lives and quilting for me adds a nice sane balance to the rest of the world.




That is a REAL feather down comforter!

I loved the bed and will be looking for one similar to it for myself!


The art is signed not prints.


They provide a razor, toothbrush etc, of quality! 



The bathroom floor tile! 







I must say this living plant was the final touch of comfort for me! 

Share/Bookmark

No comments: