Friday, June 23, 2017

Yellowstone National Park event June 27th/28th

Yea! Next week I am off to the first two days of doing demos of my free motion fire quilts. I'll be at Old Faithful General Store June 27th and 28th, Fishing Bridge on July 27th and 28th then back to Old Faithful Sept 7th and 8th.  I feel so lucky to have been given such a wonderful opportunity I had to make at least one star quilt reflecting how Yellowstone National Park makes me feel.

I had to choose something simple to demonstrate keeping in mind the safety of children and tourists, free motion embroidery in my life of work is about as easy as its gets.

Hope to see you in Yellowstone Park one day this summer.



Fire

Majestic Geyser Star 

Put a Moose on it cosmetic bag

Bear in the woods hanging 

Fire Dragons 



Share/Bookmark