Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gardening, garage sales and new work

I have no idea what it is but it sure was fun.

The garden pond.

All my new little flowery things.

Ground cover.

Iris

More Iris'

This is still a work in progress.

Iris 

Oh did I mention I have a million zippers

More Zippers

 A few more zippers, I wish this was all but alas there are even more.



Recently I have been getting ready for the Original Governor's Mansion Secret Garden Tour, trying to stick to a flower theme. Of course I am distracted by my own garden on those very few sunny days we have had. Then there is all that fabric and all those zippers in the garage, so it is time to do a garage sale. Oh and did I mention my studio has way to much stuff in it - some of it is going to the garage sale as well.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: